How are wrinkles caused?
Dynamic wrinkles are caused by contractions of the facial muscles every time you smile, laugh or frown. Wrinkle Relaxing Injections is another name used to describe Botox. This describes the main function of the Allergen injections within the name, making it easier for people with no knowledge to understand what benefits it has.
The more emotion you show, the deeper these wrinkles and lines are likely to be. Whilst you may have earned every one of your worry lines, you do not have to live with them any longer. One of the many benefits of wrinkle relaxing injections is that it eliminates frown lines, forehead lines, crow’s feet and lines around the mouth. It can also benefit excessive sweating and chronic migraine headaches. Clinically Botulinum Toxin A has been used for Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s disease and Stroke.
Wrinkle Relaxing Injections, (aka Botox) remove laughter lines, crow’s feet and facial creases, administered effectively and safely by using a very fine needle. The signs of ageing are erased by relaxing the dynamic facial muscles that are responsible for facial wrinkles, smoothing out the skin giving a softer and more youthful appearance. The main areas treated are the frown, eye and forehead. After a few injections you can carry on your normal day, Botox (Botulinum toxin type A) injections are now the UK’s no 1 treatment for facial lines and wrinkles simply because it really does remove the tell-tale signs of ageing. Contact us today to arrange your Devon Botox treatment, Our Botox clinic is highly recommended and clients travel from Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Devon, Cornwall & Somerset.
What Areas can Wrinkle Relaxing Injections be used?
- Forehead – Wrinkles appear horizontally between the eyebrows and the hairline.
- Crows Feet – These are in the outer corner of the eyes, more prominent when laughing or smiling.
- Corners of Mouth – Treating this area stops the down turning of the mouth, also known as ( sad look).
- Frown Wrinkles – These are vertical lines between the brows that give the face a worried look or in some cases an angry look.
- Around the Lips – treatment of this area helps reduce vertical lines into the lips, often associated with smoking.
- Upper Lip/ Nasal Area – Treatment in this region helps to open up the lip area.
- Armpits – Treatment in this region helps prevent excess sweating.
How long do Wrinkle Relaxing Injections last?
- Facial Treatments normally between 3-5 months , results are gradual from 3-14 days
- Sweating Treatments normally between 6-8 months
How much do Wrinkle relaxing injections cost?
- Prices are based on per area of treatment, prices start from £200
- 3 areas of treatment is £340 for men and women, which includes a complimentary top up at 2-3 weeks.
What happens at my appointment?
- You may feel nervous at your first treatment, this is normal , here at Beresford Clinic we pride ourselves on understanding our clients reservations and help them through this time with warmth and patience.
- You will be requested to complete a medical form to rule out any conditions that may contraindicate the treatment, the vast majority of healthy people except pregnant or breast feeding women are suitable.
- You will be assessed as to which areas need treating and a consent form completed before taking pictures, which are kept for our records only.
- The injections are done using a tiny needle.
- You may have a small amount of swelling at the site of the injection but these usually subside within minutes, patients often have treatment in their lunch hour.
- You will be advised not to exercise vigorously and remain upright after treatment, but you can resume normal activities immediately
What are the side effects?
- There may be a slight risk of bruising but this is rare
- You may experience a slight headache
- Eye drop is extremely rare, and we have not had any clients experience this